This infinity view frameless juliet balcony is available online in a range of sizes and all ultimately made to order to suit individual door openings / types.
The balcony comprises a unique click-locking channel system to either side which can be face fixed to the exterior, installed between window reveals or bolted to the door frame. Each balcony is supplied with clear toughened and laminated safety glass, the thickness of which is determined by the span required.
This Canterbury balcony design is Fully legal, building regulation compliant Juliet balcony. CE marked to BS EN1090-2
- Size chosen is overall balcony width to outside of channels (add a note in order details of exact width required, all made to measure)
- 50mm wide x 40mm deep aluminium channels to either side
- Each channel is annodised aluminium, brushed finish as standard – powdercoated if required.
- 1100mm high overall
- Can be side or face mounted with the same channel system (requires onsite drilling to suit)
- Clear toughened and laminated safety glass in either 13.5mm, 17.5mm or 21.5mm thick as required
- Our juliet balconies conform to all current UK building regulations for domestic applications, please specify if you intend to use on a commercial property so we can advise accordingly.
- 2no. fixing channels with end caps and appropriate glass rubbers
- Toughened and laminated glass panel
- Wall fixings sold separately to suit requirements here
- Structural calculations can be provided on request
- 3 weeks lead time from order placement.
- Delivery to mainland UK - check our terms and conditions for excluded zones.
- Our glass juliette balcony systems are supplied in kit form and are simple to assemble with reasonable DIY skills
- Basic fixing instructions will be provided and we are just a phone-call away if you need more advice!
- We can also quote for professional installation on multiple purchases.
- installation video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwh3Pk2tho4
Why choose DioMet?
- Fully legal CE marked Juliet balcony
- Fast, friendly and professional service
- Family run business for over 25 years
- Exceptional quality products
- Vast technical experience
- Affordable, competitive pricing
- Choice of service - DIY kit form products or professionally installed.
- Wide range of manufacturing capabilities
- Superb reputation for all of the above!