Dio-Met’s Complaint Procedure
Dio-Met Fabrications Ltd: Committed to High-Quality Service and Continuous Improvement
At Dio-Met Fabrications Ltd, we strive to provide exceptional service to all our clients. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us maintain and enhance our service quality. We encourage you to share your comments and experiences with us, both positive and negative, so that we can learn and grow.
We consider any expression of dissatisfaction with our service that requires a response as a complaint. We take all complaints seriously, using them as an opportunity to learn and continually improve our services.
Our Two-Stage Complaint Resolution Process
Stage 1: Immediate Assistance
If you have a complaint or need assistance with your order, please inform us as soon as possible so that we can address the issue promptly. Contact our team at 0114 243 9009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and a description of your concern(s). Our team is available Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm and Friday from 8:00 am - 2:00 pm to provide prompt and informal resolution to most issues.
Stage 2: Escalating Your Complaint
If your complaint remains unresolved after Stage 1, you can escalate the issue by writing to us at the following address:
Dio-Met Fabrications Ltd 150 Worksop Road Sheffield S9 3TN
Please include the following information in your correspondence:
- Your full name (the name under which the order was placed) and address
- Your order number or invoice number
- Details of any prior written correspondence (including email addresses)
- Details of your complaint, including any supporting photographs
- Your desired outcome as a result of this complaint
Upon receipt of your formal written complaint, a member of our senior management team will:
- Acknowledge the complaint in writing within 7 working days
- Record the complaint details in our system
- Contact you for clarification on any points, if necessary
- Conduct a thorough investigation of your complaint
- Aim to issue a final written response within 28 days, with a maximum of 8 weeks
- Include your complaint in our annual report audit on customer satisfaction
If we cannot provide a full written response within 28 days, we will inform you of the reason and provide an estimated timeframe for resolving your complaint.
We recommend reviewing our Terms and Conditions of Sale before submitting your complaint. Rest assured that all complaints received will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The Glass & Glazing Federation
If your complaint pertains solely to glass quality, you may seek clarification on acceptable quality glazing from the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) by writing to:
The Glass and Glazing Federation 44-48 Borough High Street London SE1 1XB