Loop and Cleat style washing pole - Heavy duty line post complete with tie off cleat and loop for attaching a pulley.
These washing poles are stocked in 2.4metre and 3metre lengths although as we are the manufacturer, they can be made to any size you require, please just ask.
Optional ground socket available – Allows post to be removed when required, in the winter for example or can also used in softer ground to achieve a stronger fixing.
Sockets are 500mm long (50 x 50mm square section) with tab for fixing into concrete- This is not a ‘hammer in’ type of socket but one that should be dug into the ground and set in concrete.
- 42mm tubular steel - extremely strong and durable
- Loop for attaching pulley (sold seperately)
- Tie-off cleat
- Ornate post top
- 2.4metres long or 3metres long as selected from stock or 3.5m long made to order
- All galvanised finish as standard to last over 25 years
- Option to have powdercoated black
- In stock and delivered approx 2 working days on stock items
- made to order sizes 2-3 weeks
- Extremely easy to fit, simply dig a hole and concrete in!
- We recommend using Postcrete for a fast setting solution
Washing Line Pole - With Loop and Cleat
- Inc VAT £50.00