316G Side mounted stainless steel corner baluster base plates bracket.
- In stock for fast dispatch
- Suits 48mm x 2.5mm tube
- 150mm deep bracket complete with 2no. fixing holes
- Holds tube 45mm off fixing point
- Can be installed to internal or external corners
- Dimensioned drawing available on request
- Brushed finish stainless steel
- Use internally or externally
- Delivery included to mainland UK
Our 270 degree side fixing baluster corner bracket is used to attach baluster posts to the fixing surface with ease. Each bracket simply slides over the relevant stainless steel tube and tightens into place with 2no. allen key fittings offering a much more cost effective fixing solution against traditional welded methods. Also, as the position is not completely fixed, the fitting allows greater adjustment when installing balustrade systems whereby the allen keys can simply be loosed and the post lifted or lowered as required.
This corner baluster bracket can be installed to both internal and external corners as it is fully adjustable. Fixing holes are offset to avoid any fixing bolt conflict.
The baluster bracket is simple to use and can be incorporated into a number of different modular handrail and glass balustrade applications as seen throughout this website.
DioMet only supply high quality fittings, the same fittings we use in all our own balustrade and handrail systems supplied and installed throughout the UK and beyond.
Corner adjustable slab bracket
- Inc VAT £62.50