316G Top mounted baluster base plates with cover
- In stock for fast dispatch
- Suits 48mm x 2.5mm tube
- 125mm diameter fixing plate with cover rose
- Internal spiggot for a glue-fit to baluster tube
- Dimensioned drawing available on request
- Brushed finish stainless steel
- Use internally or externally
- Fixings hidden by base cover
- Delivery included to mainland UK
Our stainless steel post base plate is easy to use by simply glue-fitting into the appropriate sized tubing. The base is pefect for DIY balustrade systems, especially the very popular modular systems that incorporate many different glue-fit components. The baluster plate has 4no. holes that will accept upto an M10 fixing for solid attachment to timber or masonry.
Each base plate is supplied with a matching stainless steel cover rose to hide all the fixings and create a much cleaner looking balustrade design. When installing to a finished, sealed roof the base cover will allow waterproofing by adding appropriate sealants under the base plate and also into the base cover for extra protection.
DioMet only supply high quality fittings, the same fittings we use in all our own balustrade and handrail systems supplied and installed throughout the UK and beyond.
Baluster Base Plate With Cover
- Inc VAT £20.00