316G stainless steel 90 degree elbows.
- In stock for fast dispatch
- Suits either 42mm x 2mm or 48mm x 2.5mm tube ( please select)
- Dimensioned drawing available on request
- Brushed finish stainless steel
- Use internally or externally
Our stainless steel elbow fitting has a number of uses and is predominantly seen in modular balustrade systems, canopy projects, balcony railings and handrail systems.
The elbow fitting has 2no. internal sockets to fit snugly inside the appropriate stainless steel tubing and will require either stitch welding or metal bond adhesive glue to hold and secure in place. If welded the fitting would also require polishing to remove heat discoloration so as a DIY friendly option, DioMet always recommend using a two-part strong metal adhesive
We only supply high quality fittings, the same fittings that we use in our own balustrade systems that are installed nationwide.
90 Deg elbow fitting
- Inc VAT £8.33