316G Stainless steel cover disc
- In stock for fast dispatch
- Suits 48mm stainless steel tube (using a 49mm hole)
- 120mm diameter x 2mm thick
- Brushed finish stainless steel
- Use internally or externally
- For use on core-drill or pocket fixed posts
- Delivery included to mainland UK
Our stainless steel post cover disc plate is easy to use by simply sliding over the tube, hiding all grouting with a neat tidy finish. The disc is pefect for DIY balustrade systems, especially the very popular modular systems that incorporate many different glue-fit components. The disc is a perfect fit on 48mm stainless steel posts but is also available in other sizes if required. Core drill and grout fixing posts should always be finished off with a cover disc to maintain a matching finish and to maintain a good level of tolerance with installation.
DioMet only supply high quality fittings, the same fittings we use in all our own balustrade and handrail systems supplied and installed throughout the UK and beyond.
Base Cover Disc
- Inc VAT £5.00