DioMet manufacture a wide variety of metal stairs which can either be supplied in kit form for DIY self-assembly or professionally installed.
A basic external stair will be hot dip galvanized for a maintenance free, weatherproof finish.
We are pleased to offer guide pricing as per this listing however in reality most staircases are job-specific so please Contact us for a bespoke made to measure quotation.
Prices based on 1metre wide staircase / landing with a basic key-clamp style handrail system or basic metal railings.
- Internal / External Stairs
- Load Dock Staircases
- Fire Escape Stairs
- Access Platforms
- Garden Access
- Balcony Access
- Flat bar stringers
- Checkerplate or mesh steel treads
- Twin key clamp handrails or railings style balustrade
- Galvanised finish as standard - Internal or external use
- Stringers pre-drilled for acceptance of balustrade or handrailing
- Powdercoated paint finish
- Timber inlay treads
- Various railings / balustrade styles
- Tray style treads for screed infill
- DIY kit form stair in bolt together format
- All fixings provided to assemble stair
- AutoCAD drawings prior to manufacture
- Structural calculations can be provided on request
- Typically 6-8 weeks from drawing approval
- Kerbside delivery only
- Our steel staircase systems are supplied in kit form and are simple to assemble.
- Installation should only be made by a competent tradesman.
- We can also quote for professional installation if required.
- Galvanised steel requires little to no maintenance
Why choose DioMet?
- Fast, friendly and professional service
- Family run business for over 25 years
- Exceptional quality products
- Vast technical experience
- Affordable, competitive pricing
- Choice of service - DIY kit form products or professionally installed.
- Wide range of manufacturing capabilities
- Superb reputation for all of the above!
- Inc VAT £800.00