External grade 316 stainless steel glass clamps. Suitable for 10mm glass. Brushed finish, these clamps can be used for various applications.
Clamps are in stock ready for a speedy dispatch.
These clamps can be screwed directly to timber or masonry via a slot at the back of the clamp
We recommend a gap of 22mm per side when using these clamps. A tight gap between wooden posts at 1044mm for example, would require 1000mm wide glass.
- Staircase balustrades
- Balcony / Terrace balustrade
- Decking features
- Landings / platforms
- Shower screens
- Select from flat back clamps or curved backs ( to suit 48mm tube)
- Satin polished (brushed finish) stainless steel grade 316
- Rubbers included for 10mm glass as standard.
- These high quality clamps can be used internally or externally
- See PDF for glass clamp measurements
- Our clamps will hold the toughened glass panel without need to have holes in it, although if the glass is being used above head height we advise using the provided security pins with 14mm holes in your glass for safety.
- Supplied with security pin (optional use)
- 2-3 days lead time from order placement.
Get a price for your 10mm glass HERE
Why choose DioMet?
- Fast, friendly and professional service
- Family run business for over 25 years
- Exceptional quality products
- Vast technical experience
- Affordable, competitive pricing
- Choice of service - DIY kit form products or profesionally installed.
- Wide range of manufacturing capabilities
- Superb reputation for all of the above!
8-10mm Stainless Steel Glass Clamps
- Inc VAT £5.50