Toughened glass panels online information
- Toughened glass general information
To see DioMet's range of standard toughened glass panels, styles and prices please click the image below.
For any bespoke requirements please email us your toughened glass enquiry or call 0114 243 9009.
What types of toughened glass are available to buy online at DioMet?
- Clear toughened glass in 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 19mm
- Frosted / opaque toughened glass as per the above sizes
- Toughened and laminated glass panels in 13.5mm, 17.5mm, 21.5mm, 25.5mm, 31.5mm and 33mm
- Tinted toughened glass panels in grey, green, bronze or blue tints all in 10mm thick
- Crackle effect ‘cracked ice’ glass available in 13.5mm thick
Although we offer many types of glass to buy online via our web shop, the vast majority of our customers actually require a bespoke cutting service - simply get in touch to see how we can help.
Walk on floor glass - what you need to know
- What is the cost of walk on floor glass?
- What thickness glass to use?
- How is it fixed?
- Non-slip coatings or opaque edges?
See the full article here : Walk on floor glass information
Example toughened glass projects
- Phil and Kay from Lincoln : Toughened glass staircase panels with stainless steel clamps.
- Ray from London - Walk out glass floor balcony and frameless infinity glass balustrade
- Doncaster Golf Club Balcony - Wide glass juliet balcony with glass infills
- Simon from Norwich – Glass balustrade system for decking
- Les from the Lake District- Toughened glass for his project
Uses of toughened glass
There are endless uses for toughened glass products, here at DioMet we use it in the vast majority of our projects:
- Juliet Balconies
- Glass fireplace hearths
- Glass canopy systems
- Glass balustrades
- Walk on glass floors
- Shower screens
- Table tops
Additional Toughened glass information