All our sun shade sail posts are made to order and take 2-3 weeks to manufacture and the price listed is per pole.
- 48mm tubular steel - extremely strong and heavy duty item
- Galvanized finish as standard, with the option to have powdercoated.
- Stainless steel rigging ring at the top to attach your sun shade (sail not supplied)
- Optional tie-off cleat for use with pulley systems- to raise/lower your shade sail.
- Offered in both 3metres and 3.5metres long (use with socket or directly concrete into ground)
- Optional 60mm diameter ground socket 500mm long allows post to be removeable when not in use
- Post top capped with plastic bung
- All posts are made to order and take 2-3 weeks to produce
- Once ready, we shall be in contact to arrange a convenient delivery date.
- Extremely easy to fit, simply dig a hole and concrete in!
- We recommend using Postcrete for a fast setting solution
- It is always recommended to install the post at a 10degree angle away from the sail and do not attempt to apply any tension before set.
- Sail should be lightly tensioned only and not fully taught, to avoid stressing the pole or concrete fixing.