316G stainless steel post / handrail connector
- In stock for fast dispatch
- Adjustable for use on flat or angled balustrades
- Suits 48 x 2.5mm posts and accepts 42mm tubular handrails (DioMet standard design)
- Dimensioned drawing available on request
- Brushed finish stainless steel
- Use internally or externally
- Delivery included to mainland UK
This handrail connector fitting is designed to be used to attach tubular upright posts to either a tubular or flat handrail. The standard straight fitting is fully adjustable to suit not only horizontal runs but also all stair angles.
The handrail fitting has an internal socket to fit snugly inside the appropriate stainless steel tubing and will require either stitch welding or metal bond adhesive glue to hold and secure in place. If welded the fitting would also require polishing to remove heat discoloration so as a DIY friendly option, DioMet always recommend using a two-part strong metal adhesive.
This product can be used in a wide variety of modular handrail and balustrade systems and can be seen in action on various applications on this website. The fitting is simple to use and can be used with timber or steel handrails.
We only supply high quality fittings, the same fittings that we use in our own balustrade systems that are installed nationwide.
Handrail to Post Connector
- Inc VAT £7.50