316G stainless steel offset handrail bracket to bolt through glass.
- In stock for fast dispatch
- Suits either 42mm handrail tube or flat base handrails ( please select)
- For glass thickness 12-30mm
- Dimensioned drawing available on request
- Fully adjustable in height and rotates to suit stair angles
- Brushed finish stainless steel
- Use internally or externally
Our stainless steel glass handrail brackets are used to connect tubular handrails to glass panels as part of a balustrade system. Each fitting has a round base complete with neoprene rubber gaskets. The handrail bracket saddle has 2no. holes to attach to your tubular rail be it either timber or metal. The handrail stem is adjustable in height with a simple allen key fitting and the bracket is fully adjustable to suit any stair angle one pivotted on the glass.
The handrail bracket fitting is simple to use and can be incorporated into a number of different modular handrail and glass balustrade systems for various applications.
DioMet only supply high quality fittings, the same fittings we use in all our own balustrade and handrail systems supplied and installed throughout the UK and beyond.
Offset glass handrail bracket
- Inc VAT £13.75