316G stainless steel wall rose connection bracket.
- In stock for fast dispatch
- Suits either 42mm x 2mm or 48 x 2.5mm tube
- 60mm diameter with 3no. fixing holes
- Dimensioned drawing available on request
- Brushed finish stainless steel
- Use internally or externally
Our stainless steel handrail brackets are used to connect tubular handrails to solid walls, plasterboard, timber posts or otherwise. Each fitting has a 60mm round base with 3no. countersunk woodscrew holes for a clean, solid fixing. The handrail bracket saddle has 2no. holes to attach to your tubular rail be it either timber or metal.
The handrail bracket fitting is simple to use and can be incorporated into a number of different modular handrail systems for various applications.
DioMet only supply high quality fittings, the same fittings we use in all our own balustrade and handrail systems supplied and installed throughout the UK and beyond.
Wall Fixing Handrail Bracket
- Inc VAT £7.08