Stainless steel adjustable glass clamping brackets.
- In stock for fast dispatch
- Suits 8 - 12mm thick glass
- 40mm diameter boss
- Drill hole size recommended 24mm in glass
- 316G stainless steel
- Dimensioned via PDF drawing button
- Brushed finish stainless steel
- Use internally or externally
- Delivery included to mainland UK
Our side fixing glass clamp bracket is used to attach toughened glass panels to steelwork, timber or masonry applications. This glass clamp fitting is simple to use and can be incorporated into a number of different modular handrail, balustrade, canopy and balcony applications as seen throughout this website. The clamp fitting has 2no. large countersunk holes that will accept a variety of screw types.
DioMet only supply high quality fittings, the same fittings we use in all our own balustrade and handrail systems supplied and installed throughout the UK and beyond.
T shaped glass clamp bracket
- Inc VAT £11.67