Recent balustrade completion Norwich
DIY glass balustrade kits
DioMet have become market leaders in designing, manufacturing and both supplying for DIY assembly and installing glass balustrade systems throughout the UK. Our latest happy customer opted for our increasingly popular stainless steel and glass balustrade balcony system in kit form for self assembly on site. You may think that creating a bespoke glass balustrade system is complicated and once upon a time you would be right however DioMet have streamlined the process into simple stages :
- Make your balustrade enquiry for a quotation - Simply contact DioMet by calling 0114 243 9009 for a quotation or email usyour information to quote from, preferably including some pictures of the area and basic dimensions.
- DioMet will then provide a quotation for your consideration. Our prices are standard across the board, no inflated public prices in order to reduce trade prices accordingly - we just offer a competitive quotation for the works described.
- Once the quotation is accepted we gather further information and measurements as required. DioMet guide all customers through the process which is surprisingly simple so long as you can read a tape measure.
- Once all measurements are confirmed, your glass balustrade system will be designed digitally and reflected on a drawing for approval. At this point you will see exactly how the balustrade is going to look complete with all relevant dimensions to check prior to manufacture.
- All changes are made until you are happy with the balustrade design and confident that it will fit the space required, and away we go into manufacture.
- Glass balustrades generally take 2-3 weeks to manufacture so once it's ready we get in contact with you to arrange delivery on a day that suits you.
- Your delivery will include basic balustrade fixing instructions and the system itself will come largely preassembled unlike many component part suppliers.
Our latest example following this DIY glass balustrade kit process is our customer Simon who was kind enough to provide a few photos of the finished installation on his property in Norwich, right on the river Yare. Simon opted for our stainless steel and glass balustrade system 2 on the front for uninterupted views of the river and our system 1 balustrade with handrail to the rear of the property for increased functionality. Even Simon's dog seems pleased!
Further Reading :
Choosing a glass balustrade supplier
Buying a balcony system
Tinted toughened glass panels
Buying Toughened Glass Online
Privacy screen balustrade Sheffield